Hong Kong is considered among the most favoured tourist destinations where people love to flock to witness its beauty. If you are thinking to tick Hong Kong off your bucket list, by visiting it soon, then you need to gather information. This prior knowledge about the place, its accommodations, and attractions, will make your journey smooth.
Although Hong Kong is visited by many, it possesses an issue with space and so, you must be careful about your place of stay. However, this doesn’t mean that you won’t find a place to take shelter in to roam across the island city. The best bet is taking the guidance of an experienced travel merchant who has a proper idea about the place to plan your trip.
This blog will provide you with all the necessary tips that will help you to make proper decisions regarding your tour.
Activities That Keep You Attracted
Hong Kong is popular for its unparalleled beauty and if you truly want to appreciate its splendour, then you must explore the city and its spots. The island city with its tall skyscrapers, green hills, and glistening waters stands as an exotic location merging the natural with the artificial. It indeed has some prominent spots which never fail to hook the tourists and is a true traveler, you must visit those. The Victoria Peak, Ocean Park, Hong Kong Disneyland with the Po Lin and Big Buddha monastery and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade are the desirable destinations.
• Pick Your Peak – On the Western side of Hong Kong, there is the Victoria Peak which is about 1800 feet. From there one can get different views of the city in form of Victoria Harbour, Lamma Island, Central, and other islands.
• Walk through the Ocean – In the Southern side of Hong Kong, there is theme park capturing the marine life and stretches over 910 sq. km. The park lets the audiences venture deep into the ocean and offers shows and rides. You can also enjoy the delicacies in Neptune’s Restaurant, the first aquarium dining house in the city.
• It’s Disney Time – To let your kid and the kid inside you have a gala time, definitely visit the Disneyland in Hong Kong. You will get to meet your favourite characters and enjoy joy rides.
• Let’s Shop – Hong Kong will present you with numerous chances to shop until you are satisfied or run out of the budget. Many destinations are there that offers the tourists amazing offers and items which are certain to allure them. The Temple Street Night Market and the Ladies’ Market are two hot-spots to satiate your shopping cravings.
Shelters to Rest and Relax
There can be issues with space but in spite of that, there are quite a few hotels waiting to welcome you. The place where you want to stay and relax during the tour depends entirely on your preference. If you are eager to spare your fortune to book a lavish hotel to soak in luxury, then are numerous options to do so. But, if you have a tight budget and would prefer to spend the money on touring the city, then also there are choices.
The city is filled with many affordable accommodations that will serve your basic amenities.
• Budget Hotels – These hotels have rooms of moderate to small sizes but have all the modern requirements that would make living comfortable. Some of these rooms are moderately decorated and offer stunning views of the city. You might also find features like an attached swimming pool in some of these hotels and this will make your stay better. Some of these hotels are like cottages and have an antique feeling but the services will please you. Bishop Lei International, Espace Elastique B&B, Evergreen Hotel Hong Kong, Cosmo Hotel Mongkok, Silka West Kowloon Hotel, Y Loft, The Anne Black YWCA, Caritas Oswald Cheung International House are some. So, if you need, you can contact anyone from these.
• Luxurious Hotels – If you are eager to have a lavish holiday, then also Hong Kong won’t disappoint you. There are uncountable multi-storeyed hotels in the city that offer spectacular views from spacious and richly-furnished rooms. You will find some ancient hotels with glorified past and antique designs and some brand-new ones. And, both of these have mastered the art of hospitality well. These hotels have inbuilt swimming pools and multiple recreation options and different restaurants serving cuisines from various countries. These hotels also run assorted tours to various corners of the city, sometimes in their own cars for the guests’ convenience.
Teaming Up with the Merchants
Indeed, the internet has made communication easy-breezy, still comparing the rates of various hotels to find the best deal is time-consuming. Moreover, you might miss out on great opportunities if you follow this process to plan a tour and book your rooms, vehicles etc. To ease your plights and to guide you in these sticky situations, various travel merchants are there. These companies have made traveling trouble free with their efficient and effective services. Zuji, Agoda HK, Expedia, Trip.com HK are some prominent names in this field who understand and serve the needs of the people. Through these merchants, you can plan your trips effortlessly while booking the hotels and flights that suit you. Moreover, these sites also help to schedule your trip in the unknown city, so that you can make the most of your time. And, the best thing about these sites is that these keep on offering hot deals, discounts, and promotions for the benefits of its customers. If you want to stay updated about all these smashing deals, then keep your eyes glued to the discountcodehk website.
Last But Not The Least
Touring is a fun affair but you need to abide by your responsibilities as well. And, so you must have the basic information about the place to have a safe and proper trip. Hopefully, this piece will prove to be helpful in this regard.
So, kick-start your Hong Kong tour plan and have a great time there!